Industry Technology Advisory Committee (ITAC)
Overview of the Committee:
The Industry Technical Advisory Committee (ITAC) consists of industry technical experts to provide input on fleet assessment, technology advancement, corridor planning and other technology challenges and opportunities that present themselves during the project.
The ITAC is composed of key industry and technology stakeholders, including fleet owners, truck original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), electric vehicle service providers, port and warehouse operators, utilities and other technology providers and consultants.
- Guide overall technology development tasks to test and validate feasibility of high-power charging technology in a virtual and physical laboratory setting and demonstrate these technologies in a real-world setting;
- Evaluate and provide feedback to support technology challenges and taking advantage of new technology opportunities;
- Provide feedback on the Technology Transfer Plan;
- Support the preparation of a Fleet Needs and Technology Maturity Assessment Framework based on the reviewing of existing resources related to fleet needs for Medium and Heavy-Duty electrification in Southern California.
- Black & Veatch
- East Bay Community Energy
- EV Connect
- Harbor Trucking Associations
- Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Microgrid Labs
- NextEra Energy
- Sacramento Municipal Utility District
- San Diego Gas & Electric
- Shell Recharge
- Southern California Edison
- TravelCenters of America
The Industry Technology Advisory Committee (ITAC) members meet quarterly on the following dates:
- 1/31/23 – 10:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. PST
- 4/26/23 – 10:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. PDT
- 7/19/23 – 10:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. PDT
- 10/18/23 – 10:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. PDT
Interested in becoming a ITAC Committee Member? Please contact Nathan Fernandez, CALSTART’s Lead Technical Project Manager at [email protected] for more information on how to join the committee.
ITAC – Kickoff Meeting Presentation – 06.15.22
ITAC – Subcommittee Meeting – 08.25.22
ITAC – Committee Meeting – 1.31.23